1. Where does the conversation most probably take place?
A. In an office.B. In a library.C. In a bookstore.
2. Where did the speakers plan to go?<天津癫痫病医院都有哪些br>A. A shopping center.B. An opera house.C. The parking lot.
3. Which aspect of the film does the woman like?
A. The plot.B. The music.C. The dialogue.
4. What do we know about the woman’s jacket?
A. It is sold at a lower price.
B. Its color is her favorite.
C. It is her sister’s size.
5. What does the woman imply?
A. The man is so forgetful.
B. The man is to中药治疗癫痫效果怎么样o careless.
C. The man is over confident.
6. What makes the man so tired?
A. Playing games.B. Surfing the Internet.
C. Searching for interesting people.
7. Whom did the man chat with?
A. People fr石家庄治疗小儿癫痫病多少钱om Canada.B. People in need of his help.
C. People on the same project.
8. What does the law forbid people to do?
A. To take dogs to parks.B. To walk dogs in the streets.
C. To treat dogs cruelly.
9. What do we know from what the woman said?
A. Dogs should be kept at home.
B. Building a dog park is necessary.
C. People would remove the dog wast癫痫这种病是不是很难治疗啊？e.
10. According to the man, what did he do before he watched TV?
A. He washed his hands.B. He had his supper.
C. He took a path.
11. What place had the man been to the night before?
A. James Street.B. A restaurant.C. A friend’s home.
12. What does the man try to do in the conversation?
A. To prove the truth.B. To find the truth.C. To